✨ High-Retention English Grammar & Fun Memory Hacks AI Enhanced

Master English Grammar with Unforgettable Mnemonics

Crush Error Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Active/Passive Voice & Narration for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, Banking PO/Clerk, CDS, and NDA — with easy formula stories, trap busters, and instant recall quizzes.

🔍
📖
Active Filters: Category: tenses & conditionals đŸˇī¸ Rule: conditional sentences & unreal past ✕ Found 3 card(s)

Conditionals Master Formula: Zero, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Conditional Sentences

कंडीशनल वाक्यों का मास्टर फॉर्मूला (Type 0, 1, 2 और 3)

Conditional sentences express conditions and hypothetical scenarios. Mastery of the standard 4 structures is essential for scoring 100% in SSC & Banking Sentence Improvement and Error Spotting.

💡 Fun Memory Story & Formula Trick:
💡 Mnemonic Formula: '0=0 (Present-Present), 1=1 (V1->Will+V1), 2=2 (V2/Were->Would+V1), 3=3 (Had+V3->Would HAVE+V3)!' Story Trick: Think of a 3-step ladder. At step 3 (deepest past), you carry TWO heavy bags ('Had+V3' and 'Would Have+V3')! Never mix 'Would have' in the IF-clause!
💡 याद रखने की जादुई सीढ़ी: '0 पर नो चेंज, 1 पर Will+V1, 2 पर Would+V1, और 3 पर Had+V3 के साथ Would have+V3!' गोल्डन रूल: 'IF' वाली क्लॉज में कभी भी 'Would' या 'Would have' नहीं आता!
⚠️ Exam Trap: Never use 'would have' inside the 'if' clause! Incorrect: 'If he would have arrived on time...' Correct: 'If he had arrived on time...'
📌 Key Grammar Rules & Formulas:
  • âœĻ Type 0 (Universal Fact): If + Simple Present, Simple Present. (If you heat ice, it melts).
  • âœĻ Type 1 (Real Future Possibility): If + Simple Present, Will / Shall / Can + V1. (If it rains, we will cancel the match).
  • âœĻ Type 2 (Hypothetical / Unreal Present): If + Simple Past (Were / V2), Would / Could + V1. (If I were the PM, I would help the poor).
  • + View all 4 rules & examples →
⚡ Instant Error Spotting Test Click to check

Choose the correct sentence: 'If I _____ a bird, I would fly across the oceans.'

In hypothetical/unreal conditional sentences (Type 2 subjunctive mood), 'were' is used with all subjects including 'I', 'he', 'she'.
📖 Standard Grammar Principles (Original Content) Full Rules & Mnemonics →

Conditionals Master Formula: Zero, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Conditional Sentences

कंडीशनल वाक्यों का मास्टर फॉर्मूला (Type 0, 1, 2 और 3)

Conditional sentences express conditions and hypothetical scenarios. Mastery of the standard 4 structures is essential for scoring 100% in SSC & Banking Sentence Improvement and Error Spotting.

💡 Fun Memory Story & Formula Trick:
💡 Mnemonic Formula: '0=0 (Present-Present), 1=1 (V1->Will+V1), 2=2 (V2/Were->Would+V1), 3=3 (Had+V3->Would HAVE+V3)!' Story Trick: Think of a 3-step ladder. At step 3 (deepest past), you carry TWO heavy bags ('Had+V3' and 'Would Have+V3')! Never mix 'Would have' in the IF-clause!
💡 याद रखने की जादुई सीढ़ी: '0 पर नो चेंज, 1 पर Will+V1, 2 पर Would+V1, और 3 पर Had+V3 के साथ Would have+V3!' गोल्डन रूल: 'IF' वाली क्लॉज में कभी भी 'Would' या 'Would have' नहीं आता!
⚠️ Exam Trap: Never use 'would have' inside the 'if' clause! Incorrect: 'If he would have arrived on time...' Correct: 'If he had arrived on time...'
📌 Key Grammar Rules & Formulas:
  • âœĻ Type 0 (Universal Fact): If + Simple Present, Simple Present. (If you heat ice, it melts).
  • âœĻ Type 1 (Real Future Possibility): If + Simple Present, Will / Shall / Can + V1. (If it rains, we will cancel the match).
  • âœĻ Type 2 (Hypothetical / Unreal Present): If + Simple Past (Were / V2), Would / Could + V1. (If I were the PM, I would help the poor).
  • + View all 4 rules & examples →
⚡ Instant Error Spotting Test Click to check

Choose the correct sentence: 'If I _____ a bird, I would fly across the oceans.'

In hypothetical/unreal conditional sentences (Type 2 subjunctive mood), 'were' is used with all subjects including 'I', 'he', 'she'.
📖 Standard Grammar Principles (Original Content) Full Rules & Mnemonics →

Conditionals Master Formula: Zero, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Conditional Sentences

कंडीशनल वाक्यों का मास्टर फॉर्मूला (Type 0, 1, 2 और 3)

Conditional sentences express conditions and hypothetical scenarios. Mastery of the standard 4 structures is essential for scoring 100% in SSC & Banking Sentence Improvement and Error Spotting.

💡 Fun Memory Story & Formula Trick:
💡 Mnemonic Formula: '0=0 (Present-Present), 1=1 (V1->Will+V1), 2=2 (V2/Were->Would+V1), 3=3 (Had+V3->Would HAVE+V3)!' Story Trick: Think of a 3-step ladder. At step 3 (deepest past), you carry TWO heavy bags ('Had+V3' and 'Would Have+V3')! Never mix 'Would have' in the IF-clause!
💡 याद रखने की जादुई सीढ़ी: '0 पर नो चेंज, 1 पर Will+V1, 2 पर Would+V1, और 3 पर Had+V3 के साथ Would have+V3!' गोल्डन रूल: 'IF' वाली क्लॉज में कभी भी 'Would' या 'Would have' नहीं आता!
⚠️ Exam Trap: Never use 'would have' inside the 'if' clause! Incorrect: 'If he would have arrived on time...' Correct: 'If he had arrived on time...'
📌 Key Grammar Rules & Formulas:
  • âœĻ Type 0 (Universal Fact): If + Simple Present, Simple Present. (If you heat ice, it melts).
  • âœĻ Type 1 (Real Future Possibility): If + Simple Present, Will / Shall / Can + V1. (If it rains, we will cancel the match).
  • âœĻ Type 2 (Hypothetical / Unreal Present): If + Simple Past (Were / V2), Would / Could + V1. (If I were the PM, I would help the poor).
  • + View all 4 rules & examples →
⚡ Instant Error Spotting Test Click to check

Choose the correct sentence: 'If I _____ a bird, I would fly across the oceans.'

In hypothetical/unreal conditional sentences (Type 2 subjunctive mood), 'were' is used with all subjects including 'I', 'he', 'she'.
📖 Standard Grammar Principles (Original Content) Full Rules & Mnemonics →
â„šī¸ AI-assisted educational learning aid. AI may produce inaccuracies; please verify critical grammar rules with standard reference material.